Background

Monday, December 27, 2010

And And finally...last of Christmas decorating pics...maybe ;)

And finally...this is my front entranceway... red theme...



Detail on the twig/willow cone...with the words of Oh Holy Night made into paper garland wound around the cone...





And our Christmas Dinner table...



My mums beautiful silverware out for the occasion...

Thanks for looking! If you're anything like me, I LOVE looking at other peoples ideas and things they did...and if not, you're probably not even reading this now! haha...
Happy Holidays one and all - May the Lord bless you and keep you safe, warm, loved.
jessie xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessie, I found your blog through the comments you left on ours, thanks! I am loving your blog, I think we have similar styles, so crazy since we are a world apart :) Your Christmas decor is awesome! Ideas for next year already! Your writing style is very fun too!

    ReplyDelete