Background

Monday, December 27, 2010

Ahh...Christmas beauty...

Some Christmas gifts...ready to be sent away...
One of my little christmas corners...




Our table centrepiece...MAYBE it's mercury glass??? but I actually think it's a fake version of what I see on all my wonderful American blogging sister's sites....but hey! it's pretty close and looks just beautiful!!


The Christmas baubles I made to hang from our light fitting above the dining table..

Another shot of the same looking in the opposite direction, towards the kitchen...

I made gift tags from half baubles...only three patterned sides and a flat white side underneath to write on..they hun nicely from the gifts...

A wee shot of my gorgeous cast iron crown, with a pic of me as a child peeping over the top...

The Christmas star I made from some of my late mothers vintage sheet music...hung above her piano...

...I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! The beauty of candlelight can transform the simplest of things....






No comments:

Post a Comment