Background

Saturday, August 7, 2010

eyes down is ok...so a little stitching...

Well, had my wee eye op...but feeling really good today and all is ok if I pretty much keep my eyes downward! So I couldn't resist making some...yes, you guessed it...fabric flowers! made some lovely vintage roses from old teatowels, table napkins, a fab silk blouse from a wonderful NZ designer, Trelise Cooper, that I got really cheap on Trademe, but sadly didn't fit...and it's just sat in my wardrobe for an age...and then on my mannequin...and then back in the wardrobe...!! So today I took the scissors to her and now she has become a garden of roses ready to adorn something or other...lovely! I love the tattered edges of the ripped fabrics...am thinking I might make some bags (totes)...been inspired by some on Etsy - haven't seen anything like it here in little ole NZ...so hey...might just have to make my own. :)
Then had a wee play on photoshop...just cos I could! lol ...don't you just love it? So the same pics above (two anyway) with different filters and layering styles...now if I was into digital scrapping, I"m sure I could do something with these...meantime, they'll just fill up my computer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment