Background

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ahh Italia...be still my heart :)

So this is the book I told you about in my earlier blog today...which inspired me to go seek out some pics of some of the regions they travelled to. Oh my, why WOULDN'T you want to go explore this country?? Be still my heart...

Tropea

Tropea


Puglia


Porta Portese, Roma

Otranto

How amazing...New Zealand has NO history like this...maybe that's why I'm drawn to these places...just LOOOVE the history of places, things, etc...which is why I love vintage ANYTHING! Because it's had a life and has a story to tell...even when you don't know the story, you imagine what it might have been like.
That's what Europe represents to me...a great big story to tell...CAN'T WAIT!!
CIAO BELLAS!
luv jessie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment