Background

Monday, May 31, 2010

oops...

soo...i hit the publish button too quickly...having trouble with this template and where it puts my pics! I want to write, then add a pic beneath rather than have them up top or on the side...but don't seem to have that option. I'd also like to have a more groovy page (skin!) but just spent over an hour on a custom blogskin design website and am none the wiser...can't download, or upload ...only overload!! aaaghhh!!...sigh

Well...thats enough from me for today. I'm really freezing now and must check the fire downstairs...it's probably gone out :(...but i hope not.On to making more adorable flowers - and might just go have a latte - I hear it calling my name!!

ciao bellas! have a fab God-filled CREATIVE day!
jessie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment