Background

Monday, April 25, 2011

Fun in the kitchen.. :)


So000... my blog is becoming a food/cooking blog!! lol...ah well...part of who I am I guess ;) I endeavoured to make Grape Jelly from my delicious purple grapes in the back yard...and even tho I'd read it doesn't make good jelly...doesn't set really...I thought I'd have a go anyway..who knows....maybe MINE would set?? ahaha...ah..no! Well it set to a gloopy blobiness that I wasn't looking for. And unfortunately I had to cook it so long that it all but lost it's delicate delicious grape-y-ness...SO..not wanting to waste it...tho by now it just tasted sweet rich and nothing much like grape!! I thought it might make a delicious vinaigrette tho...just enough sweet and rich to tone a delicious balsamic vinegar and fruity fresh-ish olive oil....and...
VOILA!!...
It has made a very acceptable and delicious even, Grape Jus Vinaigrette! (technically not grape jus at all is it? but 'grape jelly vinaigrette' just didn't have the same ring to it!! haha..and TECHNICALLY...it is made with grape juice (aka jus)!!!)
so here's my purpleish, brownish, delish concoction!

I
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at what I've been up to...off to collage my next batch of pics...food from this weeks ANNESBROOK CHURCH CAFE! ;)
BUON APPETITO BELLAS!! (30 days till we leave for Italia!! woohoo!!)
ciao
jessie xxx
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Starting an exercise regimen is a great way to support yourself when you're trying to quit smoking. Under the advice of a doctor, ease yourself into the regimen, especially if you've been a heavy smoking for many years. The exercise will help you not only repair some of the damage smoking has done to your body, but is also a great stress reliever as well.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king play bazaar
    play bazaar satta king When purchasing a health insurance policy, never pay by cash. Always provide the agent with a check or credit card number instead.

    ReplyDelete