Background

Monday, November 15, 2010

Baglady time...

And so to some more creating...more bags I think. Have lots of fabric curtain samples to use up that my friend Grace gave me...ends of lines etc from her job. Fantastic for nice sturdy bags - heavyish linen type fabrics. So this is the first of my next 'batch' ...a nice 'french' style tote - perfect for bringing home your flowers from the local market! ;)

...a bold neutral stripe lined with vintage floral fabrics from my stash...with a nice ruffle added to front (of course!!) So this is the prototype for a few of these I think...made a couple of mistakes with sizing so will 'iron' those out with the next one....guess I'll just have to keep this one! oh darn!! haha...but friends and family...you're more than likely to get something like this for Christmas this year! Hope I get your colours right!!

hmmm...pics won't upload for some reason...grrr
try again in a minute.
ciao bellas..
jessie x

No comments:

Post a Comment