Background

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'll huff and I'll puff...

Well, who'd have thought walking 30 mins a day could be so addictive?! This sweat trickling down my face really is quite good! I like it! I'm not one of those girls who finds sweat rather...well...sweaty! I KNOW IT'S GOOD! It's simply my unwanted kilos melting away and dripping off me...long may it continue!

I have begun the "trim down, tone up" mission as I head towards my first daughters wedding in April...and what better time to sweat it all off than these hot hot days - AT LAST summer has truly hit sunny Nelson! yay! - not so good stuck in front of an oven all day producing delectable food for the punters that even I am not letting pass my lips! Not because they're not delicious, mind you...because they're TOO delicious! ;) No, I am constantly amazed at my ability to resist temptation to eat bad(or rather extremely good!!) things these past three weeks...it must be God! Couldn't do it on my own! But do it I have...and will continue to do so until those nasty extra 8 kg are gone, gone, gone!! I'll huff and I'll puff....

Anyways...as I drip onto the keyboard, I can safely say I don't think THAT'S too feminine...so off to the shower I go, then bed for a decent night's sleep - before I begin to wander thru cyberspace and suddenly find it's midnight!

Goodnight fellow bloggers...happy days!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment