Background

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A little more from Guardagrele...

Ok...I'm still up...so here are some more! lol...they're a bit small...not sure why? hmm...anyway...look at the COLOUR of the fruit and veges...they were SO beautiful! And the flavour of the local produce was really really amazing...far more delicious than we get at our local markets and supermarkets. My favourite of all were wee tomatoes from Sicily...sweet and strong flavoured...de-licious!!! Just look at these cherries...I loved how they were displayed with branches and leaves still attached...I didn't sample them myself as I am mildly allergic...but they were soo beautiful I had to take pics...

And the strawberries were HUGE...and lusciously sweet!!
And then there were the A-M-A-ZING doors EVERYWHERE!! Intricate...beautifully detailed. I don't know what it is about doors but I love 'em! I have a whole folder of DOOR pics! lol...will share those when they are restored ;) (restored doors! hehe)

More delightful Italian elderly men just chillin...
And even their rubbish bins were exceptionally styley...
Beauty in the unexpected...Love it!
ciao bellas :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment