Background

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A little more from Guardagrele...

Ok...I'm still up...so here are some more! lol...they're a bit small...not sure why? hmm...anyway...look at the COLOUR of the fruit and veges...they were SO beautiful! And the flavour of the local produce was really really amazing...far more delicious than we get at our local markets and supermarkets. My favourite of all were wee tomatoes from Sicily...sweet and strong flavoured...de-licious!!! Just look at these cherries...I loved how they were displayed with branches and leaves still attached...I didn't sample them myself as I am mildly allergic...but they were soo beautiful I had to take pics...

And the strawberries were HUGE...and lusciously sweet!!
And then there were the A-M-A-ZING doors EVERYWHERE!! Intricate...beautifully detailed. I don't know what it is about doors but I love 'em! I have a whole folder of DOOR pics! lol...will share those when they are restored ;) (restored doors! hehe)

More delightful Italian elderly men just chillin...
And even their rubbish bins were exceptionally styley...
Beauty in the unexpected...Love it!
ciao bellas :)
xx

4 comments:

  1. satta king When paying down your debt avoid unnecessary expenses such as credit monitoring services. You are able to attain a free credit report from each of the three credit reporting agencies each year. Apply the extra cash to your debt instead of paying a third party company to monitor your credit report.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. The health insurance company will reward you by making sure to lower your monthly payments.
    satta king play bazaar
    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose that is an informative claim and it's far rather beneficial and knowledgeable. consequently, i might finally to thank you for the undertakings that you have made in writing this text. all of the content is truly adeptly-researched. thanks.

    Read More:- Satta King

    ReplyDelete
  4. Satta King
    Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day!
    If Want Play online Satta King Game Click Satta King :-

    ReplyDelete